Hello world! I have a lot more free time now that I am no longer employed by Tickelopes. Yes, that is correct I am only an artist on contract paid by the sketch, no longer having to travel back and forth from Dallas to Ft. Worth and having much more time to do all the strange and quirky things that I do on a normal basis.
I just finished the Ladies Retreat for this year. It's my 8th year on on the committee and my 7th year not to show up for breakfast! In fact I didn't make it back to the entire second day. I felt like the bottom of a dirty shoe. I am still sick but I have not been in to see the doctor. I go tomorrow morning.
I am actually at Traci R's right now picking up the kids from SS school and the elementary when I should be in bed. Mothers DO not get a break. I take that back; my sweet Sean has been the BEST and let me sleep and take it easy. He thinks I have walking pneumonia. I guess I'll find out in the morning.
What else to update.
1. Garrison has been on GREEN for the entire 6 weeks!!!!!
2. He's also been invited into the 1st and 2nd reading program at his school.
3. Mom is doing great.
4. I'm thinking of restarting a new business in stationary and wall art. (I never could sit still for very long)
5. I'm writing and illustrating a children's book; something I've always wanted to do. It may take me 6 months to complete but I really want to do this. Sort of a life long dream.
6. I'm recording books on CD for the kids for posterity.
7. I'm scrapping again.
There are a million new things going on but that is standard fair at my house.
I promise to write about my antics more often including but not limited to... stinky Frito panty hose, butter on gravy biscuits, hot toddy's for sore throats, snoring too loud and too often. (That's for those of you in the know.)
2 comments:
I missed you on Saturday. You did not return my call, either! I have been worried about you and how you are feeling. Are you going to the doctor? I needed one of your home remedies on Sunday...I was totally out for the count!
BTW, I will never, ever as long as I live bring up butter on gravy covered biscuits again!
I missed you on Saturday too. Especially since I had driven to Dallas to spend time with you too. Sorry you have been feeling bad and down. If I do not talk to you before then I willl call on Friday to check on your sweet girl.
BTW, I will never mention any funny antics of yours ever again. We did not mean to upset you, you have always laughed with us in the past so who knew? We had shared several funny things about the rest of us too but I suppose that was before you got up there.
Post a Comment