Friday, February 09, 2007

Kamdyn's Teeth

Kamdyn did very well today and is almost back to herself as I write this. If I haven't called you to give you an update it's only because Sean is still sick, kamy is a mess and Garrison is feeling a little neglected. Three against one...

We went in at 11:00 and the pre-op was easy. I did all I could to make this a "fun" experience for her. Children's is a wonderful hospital and that helped. We played Barbies and colored and drew until we were called back to day surgery. She had the giggle juice and went back ike a champ singing all the way back to the surgery doors ad probably beyond. When she had her adneoids taken out a year ago she work up nasty, mean and grumpy. Today she was sweet as a peach. The difference is the medication they gave her. For pain they gave her lor-tab which prompty knocked her out again.

In all it was a good experience. I'm not sure how we are going to pay for it but God will provide. He always has before and He continues to amaze me whit His constant unwavering care. I'm really tired and pretty emotionally wrought. She is a trooper and is trying to work her way into staying up late. It's not happening.

Sean is still really sick. He did go to the doctor and is now on several perscriptions. It's in his chest and he continues to run a fever. I sure hope no one elase gets this terrible thing. It is bad. I'm still coughing. I haven't slept with him in 3 nights because of the coughing. I'm also doing all of his "jobs" around the house. I've lost complete control of my chores but that's nothing new. I'll get it back before Rebecca and Sylvia come next Thursday. They come every other Thursday to help with all the heavy stuff. If I could just keep all the other stuff picked up.

No basketball in the morning. I love buy weeks. They are a tiny little bonus on Saturdays. Don't misunderstand. I love to watch Garre play but I also love to sleep.

I have a funny idea for a blog - all the things that drive me crazy. I'm compiling my list to post it later.

Later.

1 comment:

Amber Knauss said...

ok, i want to hear the list of things that drive you crazy! i'll be looking for that one! glad yall are starting to get well. hope sean is fully better soon - amber