GOOD MORNING, ALL!!! A bit sleep deprived but happy is the was I would categorize this very exciting morning. We were all greeted by tons of toys (mostly My Little Pony and Star Wars) and shrieks of delight punctuated by periodic squeals and laughter. I got it all on tape for blackmail purposes later on in life. Garrison is running around battling the dark side of the force in his underwear while Kamydn has a tea party for her pony's and princesses. It's been a very loud morning. I'd say it was a roaring success.
It's been a weekend of exciting fun and family events. We went to see the lights in Deerfield had Sean's family over for gift exchange Friday night my side Saturday night, Sunday was Christmas eve worship at PC and then cookies for Santa and then the main event! Santa Gifts. My mom has spent the last two Christmas Eves at our house and it's been a great new tradition. Now today is the big deflate from all the hype and anticipation. The kids will play all day and then we will go over to Tracey and Greg's tonight to have dinner before life returns to normal; our version of normal that is. I still have holiday cards to send and a house to clean but it will keep until tomorrow today is all about being a kid again and watching my kids have the time of their lives.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment