Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My daughter the budding artist and my walls

Today started with Kamdyn finding my printer ink refil kit in my office and exploring her creative side, as it were.



I was so beyone mortified at the mess that I just had to laugh, then cry as I attempted to wet vac up the ink from my almost white carpet.

After a spanking, a bath and time in her room, she was very sorry and has not set foot in my office to this point.

Kamdyn in taking her second bath right now.




A picture is really worth a thousand words. 'nuf said.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for making me laugh!! I love that sweet little girl!!!

Kristen OQ said...

Two words -- Oh NO! She is so funny and such a mess. Good luck with the carpet.

leslie said...

Oh my gosh Stephanie. That made me laugh out loud. Those are great "rehearsal dinner/wedding slide show" pictures. Great....

Traci said...

Kamdyn is such a little Curious George! The pics are hilarious!!