1. God, and that we live in a country where we are able to worship God and celebrate being a Christian.
2. My family; my terrific husband who loves me (no matter my mood), my bright energetic, thoughtful son, Garrison and for my tiny ray of sunshine, Kamdyn, who tells me almost hourly that she loves me. They make my life happy and fun.
3. My mom and my brother and sister. They are many memories that I hold dear and they are my link with my childhood and many wonderful times gone by and time to come.
4. My Dad. Even though he's gone I am thankful for the impression he left on my life. I'm thankful that no matter what he made me feel special and like a lady. I know that he loved me and was proud of me; Still is!
5.My extended family all over the U.S. Joy and Larry, Gretchen, Tracey and Greg, Jack and Bailey, my Granny Woman and Pop, The Walicek's and all my family that I don't get to talk to nearly enough.
6. My very special friend. I do not know how I would have made it through the last 2 years without your love and support. You know who you are. I love you.
7. My circle of girlfriends. Never has there been, in the history of the world a more loving, honest, supportive and kind group of friends and I consider my self blessed to share in your friendship.
8. America and freedom! That I can say what I want when I want without fear and that I have the right to worship and teach my children about God and His plan for this world.
9. My home and all the memories we have made and the ones yet to come.
10. Physical health and doctors.
11. My children's pediatrician, who never makes me feel like an idiot mother and/or a worry wort and because he treats us like we are his only patients.
12. The stories that my children tell, their voices, their laughter and all their craziness, antics and drama!
13. Starbucks White Mocha Grande! Target, Toys R Us, Kohls, Dillards, Libby Lu's, Coldwater Creek, J. Jill and all the rest...
14. Chocolate!
15. Sale shopping! Particularly after Thanksgiving!
16. Blogs, so that I can reach out over the miles.
17. Lexapro!
18. Penson and Tickelopes (www.tickelopes.com)
19. President Bush and his family. I believe he is doing the very best job that he can for this nation.
20. Our troops all over this world who are spending this holiday very far away from their families so that we can all enjoy the holidays with ours.
21. My Camera so that I can capture moments in time and save them forever.
22. Healthcare.
23. Disney, because of the pure, innocent, unadulterated joy that spreads across my children's faces at the mere mention of Cinderella or Mickey Mouse.
23. And many many more people and things that I will run out of room before I could list them all.
2 comments:
I'm thankful for you, Stephanie because your craziness makes me laugh and your encouragement about my children is always so thoughtful and sincere!!! You are a blessing to me and my family and we all love you so much!
I love you too and am honored to be your friend each day of my life. Thanks for being one of the sisters I never had! I cannot wait to shop in the morning!!!
Post a Comment