I got the loan to buy the store! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM ABOUT TO OWN MY OWN STORE!!!!!
I have so many plans and things I want to do I can hardly believe it!
I didn't get the entire loan I was asking for but it's enough to buy the store. I can hardly believe it. I actually found out on Wednesday but I've been in a constant stat of motion since that moment.
I'm sure the next 6 months are going to be chaotic at best. It's impossible to list all the insanity that is going through my head at this point:
Finding care for the kids in the afternoons after school.
Securing additional funds
applying for credit cards for the business
Researching new vendors
Learning the systems at the store.
Looking for possible booth consignors
Bottling my lotion line
Applying for grants and an SBA loan
Making labels
Making candles for sale.........
And so much more that I can barely sleep for thinking about it all.
I had a miagraine this morning that was a whopper! I put my down for hours and I took tons of really strong medication for it. I'm thankful that it was only hours.
I feel like only have hours before I have to start running my own business. I'm paranoid about money at this oint and I'm conserving every penny, taking inventory of the items I'm bringing to the business and looking at pricing, merchandising and decorating.
I feel like every job I've ever had has led me to this. Now I'm my own boss!
I am praying for everyone who said a prayer for me during this time and for everyone who has supported me with positive thoughts, probing sobering questions that made me stop and think, hugs encouraging words and just friendship and love.
To my sweet husband of ten years who loves my no matter what I pull and supports me and encourages me and always tells me I can do anything, and I think actually believes it. You are my life and my rock!
To my sweet babys who look at me with such pure love that I could move a mountain if they wanted me to. I'm doing this in part to secure your future and teach you that you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Garre actually told me I could be the president if I wanted to. Not too sure that's what I want to do. Maybe local politics in a few years.
To my mom who is my fierecest and probally most loyal supported. I am looking to you to hold my hand through this part of my life. I will be leaning on you for your help in a million differnt ways.
To my sister Tracey, who despite being really, sick stayed up with me looking for wholesale vendors and I know will be beside me to help me make this a success. I love you and will always be grateful! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!
To my precious friend Traci who is always in my corner and challenges me to look at every angle and check myself, Thank you my sweet friend. You have talked me through many things and listened to me and my insanity.
To Erica my sweet friend and PFTH cohort, who learned alongside me allthe insanity of starting a small business and loved me inspite of my ADD behaviors for all those busines years. You have terrific advice and I know you will be with me through this season of my life too.
To everyone who love us and has offered to help, thank you. I may be hitting you up for money so I'm sorry in advance!! Don't avoid my phone calls!
I am a self employeed shop keeper! WOW!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I wish I had something to contribute... but I will just have to shop:)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations!I just read about everything! Whatever happened to simplifying you life? Oh well, this will certainly be a fun (and busy) adventure. I wish I was there to see it all come together and to give you some moral support. You are such a creative and talented people-person. I know you will do well. I'll be praying for you on your new adventure.
I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment