
This is not going to be our Christmas Picture but I wanted to put something current of the whole family.
If you haven't had you family picture taken by Collodi Photography (Stacy) then you are missing out. She really captured the personalities of the whole family. I won't ever go anywhere else again.
It's hard to believe it's time to be looking toward Christmas and Christmas cards already but it is upon us. Santa will be sliding down that chimney before you know it.
If decided to have a huge family Christmas dinner on the 23rd this year. I want to do it like Martha or Oprah on china with real silverware and GREAT food and family; I want it to be a night that everyone will look back on and remember with great fondness. Yes it will be stressful but I have 2 months to plan it. Some people get married in less time. I should be good on time.
Garrison has a shiner and it's getting worst by the day. I think tomorrow it will be all over his eye lid and under the right eye. His nose is still really swollen and looks sort of flat from the front. I'm just glad pictures have come and gone. I have take one for posterity but that's all he would allow.
Well it's late and I'm driving back to Ft Worth tomorrow for a 45 minute companywide meeting with the owner of the Tickelopes. I've doubled my hours and my responsibilities which is exciting but also stressful. I feel a little like I'm betraying my family but Sean is behind me 100% and the kids love that I draw Tickelopes. I'm also starting Project Management and believe it or not departmental organizing. Most of you reading this didn't know me in my working days, lo these many years ago. But once upon a time I was an organizational fanatic. I'm hoping some of it will spill over into my home life.
Well it's late and I'm off again. Goodnight
3 comments:
Adorable pictures -- Stacy always does great work.
I loved being able to see & catch up with you last night at the party. (Seth loved seeing his fav Mrs. Stephanie too!)
I love the picture and I really love the one that is going to be your Christmas card.
I like the idea of a fancy dinner. I wish I could pull it off, it sounds like fun. In your new organizational mode, it will be a snap! :-)
The picture looks great!
I can't wait to see my Christmas card!!
Post a Comment