Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's been such a long time

It's been such a long time that I forgot my password. There has been so much going on that it would be impossible to recap so let me list and sum up.

Garrison School
Volunteering
ARBONNE
Tickelopes
Driving to Ft. Worth every week
Kam's new school starting
More Volunteering
PTA
Soccer
Basketball Camp
PTA Fundraising
Library Lady
Illness
Ladies Class
Dental Reconstruction
Just between Friends

These are just the notable items that have happened and are for the most part ongoing. 2006 will not go down as an easy (or boring) year.

On the bright side I have started a diet that is really working. When I started as an Arbonne Business Builder in August, I decided I'd start the weight loss program. So far I'm down 12 lbs (give a water pound or two) and the program is easy. that's the best part is I don't mind the plan and the weight is slowly coming off. I have so much more energy. I had a skirt on this week that I haven't worn since before Kamdyn was born and THAT FELT GREAT!!!!

Here are some recent pictures. Also if you want to buy Tickelopes you can now get them online at our web site. We are testing in Hobby Lobby and very soon in Kroger in Houston and hopefully in Tom Thumb! It's like a rocket on the launch pad just getting ready for blast off and it's fun to be a part of it.






No comments: