We are back, tired and very happy. We went with My sister, her daughter and my mom. We all stayed in one room with our dog. It was 100 degrees and there were about 2 million people there. Yes, it was crazy but it was a blast!
Here are some photos:
Trying to touch a dolphin
The entire reason we went to Sea World was for Kamdyns birthday and to see,
Here are some photos:
Trying to touch a dolphin
The entire reason we went to Sea World was for Kamdyns birthday and to see, "Dolphin, my friend!"
Kamdyn's first Roller Coaster with Aunt Mimi. She LOVED IT!!! Garrison was tall enough to ride the BIG roller Coaster, The Steel Eel. He has not stopped talking about it and describing how it felt.
Dinner Birthday!
Birthday Girl!
The Three Amigos
I think this picture best sums up how we all felt.This is on Saturday night with everyone else awake all around her.
She is holding Sally Spinner Bunny and Sally Spinner Dolphin. Her names...

3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a blast!
Tell Garrison that I rode the Steel Eel, too and loved it!!
Happy birthday, Kamdyn!!
Looks like the birthday girl had a blast....along with everyone else. I miss that silly girl!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! It looks like so much fun. I bet y'all wished you could jump in that pretty blue water to cool off. We'll miss you this weekend!
Post a Comment