

This is my first blogspot and at the request of several friends I will be sharing the antics of or farsical life with you, the general population. I have been told on more than one occasion that I need my own reality show so here it is: The French Farce. Welcome to our insantiy...
My name is Stephanie I have a terrific husband named Sean (AKA the Gentle Giant he is 6'9", married 7 years). We also have two awesome kids Garrison, age 4 (My very blue eyed, inquisical thinker and the busiest 4 year old ever to grace the planet) and Kamdyn, age 2 (my tiny princess in training, would-be drama queen and all around sunny spot). We are also blessed with an assortment of ever changing pets that vary from a goldfish names Klause, a pleco fish named Sunny Funshine to the worlds most spoiled scotty dog, Duncan "Clapton" McDuff. At any given time you will be introduced to Bear, Sue-Sue, Taffy, Tidbit, and my brothers dog Angie. Not to mention the parade of lizards, frogs and various other creatures my son decides to adopt upon discovery.
We live in Sachse, Texas. No big surprise that you may have never heard of Sachse. It's a small city (suburb) just north East of Big D. I have lived in Dallas all my life and am your typical Proud Texan. My family all live in Texas and I am a stay-home mom (whatever that means).
However boring this may all sound I assure you, we are not normal and do not lead a terribly normal life. Welcome to The French Farce: Papers From The Heart, Sea World San Antonio Vacation, CAC Theater fundraiser, Fall Fest planning, Sunshine pre-school, more to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment