I have officially declared today "Princess Day". Disney on ice is tonight and we have literally counted to days until March 21st. We are going with Bailey and Kylie and we are all so excited to have this day arrive.
In honor of princess day we will only watch princess movies, dress like princesses, wear tiaras,and listen to princess music in the car. And then tonight she wants to totally glam out and dress up for the Princesses on Ice extravaganza! I will include pictures tomorrow (providing I can find my digital camera in time.) So to all the princesses of Disney I salute you for inspiring my baby girl to dream, dance, spin and sing. May you inspire countless millions of other little ladies to do the same. After all Kate Middleton never knew she'd be a princess when she grew up and neither did her mother-in-law Diana. Here's to dreaming big.
I have a favorite princess as well. Kamdyn LOVES Cinderella. Isn't it funny how they gravitate to one specific princess. They do have different qualities and personalities. Based on that observation I have found my favorite princess as well. On http://disney.go.com/princess/html/main_iframe.html you can actually take a princess test to see who you most resemble. Here is the quiz
1. Your hair color is closest to:
a. dark and curly
b. blond
c. brown
d. tied in a bun
e. golden Blond
f. red
g. black long and very shiny
h. tied in a pretty ribbon
2. What is your style of dress?
a. exotic
b. glamorous
c. simple
d. active
e. regal
f. beach ware
g. adventurous
h. classic
3. You ideal pet is a.....
a. tiger
b. mouse
c. bird
d. horse
e. owl
f. fish
g. raccoon
h. squirrel
4. Your favorite hobby is .....
a. Shopping
b. organizing parties
c. Reading
d. dancing
e. singing
f, collecting things
g. canoeing
h. looking after animals
5. Where would you prefer to live?
a. in the desert
b. in a palace
c. in a castle
d. your family home
e. grand manor
f. by the ocean
g. in the Forest
h. in a cottage
I can reveal that I am most like Belle. She also happens to be my favorite princess. Little mermaid is my favorite movie but Bell is headstrong, outspoken, fiercely loyal, smart, loves to read, not afraid to try something different, kind, understanding, doesn't judge people by their looks, and willing to give second chances. In other words she always sees the good in others. Those are all qualities I admire and that makes Belle my favorite.
_______________________________________________________________________________
In other news, Garrison has started soccer and her really likes it plus he has some "mean" soccer skills. He can really kick and control that ball. It's fun to watch him be so into the games. When I find the digital I will take some pictures to add to the blog. I didn't know how often soccer games are played but we seem to be at the park three or four times a week. That is a huge change. I have discover that it's easier to keep the house clean when we are not in it. Maybe that is the key!!! I'm a homebody and so are the kids so we tend to make messes when we are here.
Garrison is also the resident Georgie Porgie. You remember the rhyme.. "...kissed the girls and made them cry..." He is such a lover! He has always been extremely affectionate but now he is over the top. We went to a birthday party for a girl in his class and everyone got tickled at how many times he kissed the birthday girl, Anika. I've even had to talk to the teacher about his wanton affection for the opposite sex. We are in serious trouble I fear.
What else??? Not much is going on and that's why I have not blogged a lot lately.
I'll post pictures of the Disney ice trip tomorrow.
Here are some other pix from the last few weeks. (luckily downloaded before I lost the camera)
Kamdyn at Baskin robins with Emma and Brooke Brantley
I do not want my picture taken MOMMY!!!!
Garrison dancing at Chuck E. Cheese after the Basketball party.
No comments:
Post a Comment