She is feeling much better but they are still having some difficulty determining the source of her fever. Today holds more tests and the possibility of gall bladder surgery. I'm home today and Melissa is with her. I think we are all ready to have a diagnosis and move on back to a bit of normalcy.
On the home front, I'm drowning in laundry and playing catch-up from my hospital stay with mom. Garrison starts school back tomorrow and he starts Basketball in mid-January. Thy have asked Sean to coach so we'll see if he decides t do that. Kamdynis going to start dance class this spring also. We haven't really pushed the kids toward sports too much ubtil they actually showed an interest. It's so expensive and we didn't want to start,mpay all that money in fees and uniforms only to have it be a battle every time it was time to play or practice. This way it's Garrison's idea and he really wants to do it.
More later whne I know more about mom.... Thanks for the calls and the notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment